https://x.com/LEGO_Group_JP/status/2102382407529710077
Lego's Japanese account posted a video teasing a collaboration with Dragon Ball.
Curiously, the announcement used the logo of the original anime instead of the Z or Super logos.
Dragon Ball X LEGO Collaboration Announced
- M16U3L2015
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:57 pm
Re: Dragon Ball X LEGO Collaboration Announced
I feel like this was already known like long ago
Was this leaked or something or did I dream up a DB x Lego collaboration?
Was this leaked or something or did I dream up a DB x Lego collaboration?
Re: Dragon Ball X LEGO Collaboration Announced
https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-icons- ... announced/
LEGO has officially revealed the highly anticipated LEGO Dragon Ball set with Dragon Ball: Shenron & Goku (11390). Releasing on November 1, the set has 1,764 pieces and will retail for $179.99/139.99€/£129.99. The set features a fully summoned Shenron in all its glory perched on a display stand witih the seven Dragon Balls. There’s also a Kid Goku minifigure riding on the Kintoun aka Flying Nimbus.
No wristbands seems like an oversight.
It would be awesome and cost not too much to include a GT Goku figure so you can have the ending to GT as well, with him on the dragon.
- DB_Fan1991
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:39 pm
- Location: Tampa, FL, USA
- Contact:
Re: Dragon Ball X LEGO Collaboration Announced
I imagine the wristbands wouldn’t be too hard to paint on.
[url=http://www.facebook.com/Son.Goku.Densetsu]Facebook[/url]
- M16U3L2015
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:57 pm
Re: Dragon Ball X LEGO Collaboration Announced
It's great that they chose to use Kid Goku for the first Lego Dragon Ball set instead of the usual Z or DBS design.
- The Accountant
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:52 pm
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: Dragon Ball X LEGO Collaboration Announced
It's cool that this is a thing. Finally. Overall, the design of Shenlong looks... fine.
I think a Goku minifig looks solid, aside from the wristbands. The face print looks fairly generic. But I think that's par for the course for a lot of brands, and I am very ignorant when it comes to the costs in producing these sets.
I think a Goku minifig looks solid, aside from the wristbands. The face print looks fairly generic. But I think that's par for the course for a lot of brands, and I am very ignorant when it comes to the costs in producing these sets.

