Search found 1955 matches

by Xeogran
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:47 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 15485
Views: 1586907

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

BBM5 - New God of Destruction avatars and the Saiyans avatars will get Ultra Instinct -Sign-. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eepzdi5VAAAzrV6?format=jpg&name=large https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eepz17NU4AE9vcj?format=jpg&name=large Sigh, their hair styles aren't even different. UI Omen is so unfitting fo...
by Xeogran
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:13 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Does anyone else find it Ironic that a sizable chunk of the Dragon Ball Community Only Likes Broly Because he’s strong?
Replies: 23
Views: 353

Re: Does anyone else find it Ironic that a sizable chunk of the Dragon Ball Community Only Likes Broly Because he’s stro

I like Old Broly's battling style. It was unique for a DB character, and expressive. That's why I'm disappointed new Broly was basically Oozaru-wild with no distinct style of his own, just spamming blasts left and right (and literally from his mouth). For example his smooth moves when he avoided Pic...
by Xeogran
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:25 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Official "Super DB Heroes 2018 Promotional Anime" Discussion Thread
Replies: 1605
Views: 183455

Re: Official "Super DB Heroes 2018 Promotional Anime" Discussion Thread

Janemba's voice is different than in the original movie, I wonder why he changed his tone. Or maybe he forgot since it's been a while.

It was more demonic in original Fusion Reborn.
by Xeogran
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:26 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: What is the lamest thing to come out of modern DBZ?
Replies: 1141
Views: 94192

Re: What is the lamest thing to come out of modern DBZ?

The only exception I've seen to this general pattern so far is Series 1, Episode 13; I actually quite like that clash between Goku and Hearts. But that's literally it - the rest of it is almost perfectly contrived to make me feel like a complete sucker for bothering to even sit in the same room whi...
by Xeogran
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:56 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 34000
Views: 2600948

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

If Merus gets erased, I hope it will be more ceremonial than Grand Priest just making him disappear with a whim of his hand. I'd like it if he called all the 12 Angels to watch this. Or maybe even made Whis do it himself. That moment, if it happens, has potential to be very dramatic. And they better...
by Xeogran
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:14 pm
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Do you think Moro and Bibidi knew each other?
Replies: 6
Views: 185

Re: Do you think Moro and Bibidi knew each other?

Would be neat worldbuilding, but Moro already encountered Grand Supreme Kai again and neither cared enough to mention him (provided Moro knows him too)

Maybe one day in some random Toyotaro art he will get to this topic.
by Xeogran
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:58 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 34000
Views: 2600948

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Am I the only one that thinks Moro's abilities he got from 73 now being permanent because reasons...is fucking dumb? I thought it's only his own ability that's permanent (the backup he left in 73), but not the one he copies from other fighters (like from Vegeta or Piccolo) Correct me if I'm wrong.
by Xeogran
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:04 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 34000
Views: 2600948

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Zamasu55 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:39 pm
Whis saved Planet Earth from Freeza by rewinding time. He did the same to save Gowasu.
It's kinda weird that Whis was able to do that even in not-his-own Universe and it still didn't violate any rules.
by Xeogran
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:10 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: How much do you care to see/learn from the other universes?
Replies: 5
Views: 150

Re: How much do you care to see/learn from the other universes?

A lot. I love new stages / planets and they have free realm to bring some creative areas. Especially useful for future videogames.
by Xeogran
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:06 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 15485
Views: 1586907

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Do you guys think Heroes will make Pan an Ssj before the main continuity does? I wonder if they'd expand about that bit about here being a type of Super Saiyan no one's ever seen before. I feel like the reincarnated Super 17 will be her boss because she's the only one from GT timeline there who kno...
by Xeogran
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:46 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Dragon Ball Rewatch, Week 29 - DB movie 3
Replies: 29
Views: 413

Re: Dragon Ball Rewatch, Week 29 - DB movie 3 (CURRENT WEEK)

Bulma was very expressive in this movie!

Image
by Xeogran
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:11 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Would DBS Have Been Made If DB Evolution Never Was?
Replies: 8
Views: 225

Re: Would DBS Have Been Made If DB Evolution Never Was?

Doubtful. Toriyama didn't want DBE to end the series' career and thankfully came up with BoG and RoF, then continued from there. So to be honest, that movie did have a positive influence for the franchise in the grand scheme of things :lol:
by Xeogran
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:19 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 34000
Views: 2600948

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Looms like Vegeta got his neck grabbed. Well that's gonna be a problem. Not sure how they're gonna deal with that. No one will be able to fuse, but considering none of the heroes stole anyone's energy, won't Vegeta's ability not work on them ? Didn't you see that Moro is using a Big Bang Attack aga...
by Xeogran
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:50 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Which games are the most "shovelware?"
Replies: 23
Views: 384

Re: Which games are the most "shovelware?"

Matches Malone wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:11 pm
it's still leagues ahead of Budokai 1 in every aspect.
I disagree on this. The fact characters always have to go mid-air to fight is very unnatural for example, just because there is no ground fighting mechanic.
by Xeogran
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:03 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Which games are the most "shovelware?"
Replies: 23
Views: 384

Re: Which games are the most "shovelware?"

Please show me one cutscene in that game that's 10% of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCjLSZRoBQ Yeah, I know someone would use that example. The fact that Vegetto vs Buu and Goku vs Kid Buu got great cutscenes, doesn't mean most of the game isn't lazy and half-assed. Look for example at th...
by Xeogran
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:54 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
Replies: 3638
Views: 281351

Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:11 pm
Xeogran wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:02 am
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 am
So does anyone else hate Moro's transformed state?
Opposite, I love it.
Why? Just why?!
Because he is smug and I enjoy the design, especially when I saw it colored in some fanarts.
by Xeogran
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:40 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Which games are the most "shovelware?"
Replies: 23
Views: 384

Re: Which games are the most "shovelware?"

Would the first Budokai be considered shovelware? All the Dimps fighters the characters move the same way in a fight, but at least Budokai 2 forward there was some depth in each release, with yes, Budokai 3 being considered the best for quite awhile. But Budokai 1 felt lazy as hell. No, because it ...
by Xeogran
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:02 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
Replies: 3638
Views: 281351

Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 am
So does anyone else hate Moro's transformed state?
Opposite, I love it.
by Xeogran
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:36 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 15485
Views: 1586907

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

When are we getting the new Janemba reveal? V-Jump or any early stream?