Sweet DBZ Spanish Rap

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Sweet DBZ Spanish Rap

Post by Drabaz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:56 am

This may be old but with the new funimation spanish releases comin our way, this is somthing cool to look at. It has an original japanese track in the background mixed with some spanish style. I have to admit that if you dont understand or speak spanish it might just sound like "blahblahblahblah!" because they rap so fast. But the video is very good on matching the lyrics perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQbYvjmfbr4

SatoSky
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SatoSky » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:27 pm

That was pretty cool. 8)

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:40 pm

I didn't understand a word.
Yet I loved every fucking second.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:43 pm

The following is a prime example of why it's so disgustingly important to learn about interlacing and how to deal with it before you start publishing your video works:

That is all. Carry on!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:25 pm

Yea that was noticeable. I don't really count that as an AMV, just scences from exactly what the guy was rapping about.

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:12 pm

Wait...when there is this huge GT rap in English you all despise it but when it's a Spanish Dragonball Z rap it's awesome? Is there an undertone of sarcasm I'm missing here?
Dragonball Z and Rap don't mix in any language.
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

SatoSky
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SatoSky » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:31 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:Wait...when there is this huge GT rap in English you all despise it but when it's a Spanish Dragonball Z rap it's awesome? Is there an undertone of sarcasm I'm missing here?
Dragonball Z and Rap don't mix in any language.
I like it because it's an actual rapper, rapping about the series that he apparently has some sort of fondness towards. He's not being payed to rap the song or anything like that... he's doing it for fun. By the way, it's actually good. Let's step out of the Grand Tour people. <<(God that last part was lame.) :P

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:38 pm

The GT rap is hated because it's terrible and out of place. This song is (from what I caught) rather good. I especially liked that the beat is based on the next-episode-preview cha-la music :D

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyamanMS » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:49 am

desirecampbell wrote:The GT rap is hated because it's terrible and out of place. This song is (from what I caught) rather good. I especially liked that the beat is based on the next-episode-preview cha-la music :D
Actually, I believe it's the WE GOTTA POWER recap music. =P

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:53 am

SaiyamanMS wrote:
desirecampbell wrote:The GT rap is hated because it's terrible and out of place. This song is (from what I caught) rather good. I especially liked that the beat is based on the next-episode-preview cha-la music :D
Actually, I believe it's the WE GOTTA POWER recap music. =P
Damnit! I always mix them up.

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:02 am

I think the best part of the video was the Janemba and Gogeta part. I can never rap as fast as he can in spanish.