Dragon Ball insert song..

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SonEric84
Banned

Dragon Ball insert song..

Post by SonEric84 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:31 am

In Dragon Ball episode 78 when Goku and Oopa (Upa? not sure which one is correct) are flying on the nimbus to go wish Bora back to life what song is playing in the background? Also, in the scene where Bora is wished back what is the music that plays there? (It's used in many other scenes as well, but that's where I heard it last.) Thanks.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Dragon Ball insert song..

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:40 am

SonEric84 wrote:In Dragon Ball episode 78 when Goku and Oopa (Upa? not sure which one is correct) are flying on the nimbus to go wish Bora back to life what song is playing in the background?
That would be "Aoki Tabibito-tachi".
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:31 am

SonEric84 wrote:Also, in the scene where Bora is wished back what is the music that plays there? (It's used in many other scenes as well, but that's where I heard it last.) Thanks.
And that would be Dragon Ball Densetsu.

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:12 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
SonEric84 wrote:In Dragon Ball episode 78 when Goku and Oopa (Upa? not sure which one is correct) are flying on the nimbus to go wish Bora back to life what song is playing in the background?
Thanks!

TripleRach wrote:
SonEric84 wrote:Also, in the scene where Bora is wished back what is the music that plays there? (It's used in many other scenes as well, but that's where I heard it last.) Thanks.
And that would be Dragon Ball Densetsu.

No, the song I'm talking about is an instrumental piece.

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:52 pm

SonEric84 wrote:No, the song I'm talking about is an instrumental piece.
D'oh. I thought you were looking for another vocal song, and my mind confused that scene with the one where they talk about the Dragon Balls at Baba's palace in episode...76? :oops:

Anyway I watched the Bora rising scene, and I also remember that piece of music playing when Gokuu and Giran are staring each other down in the rain. I skimmed through my CDs, and I can't find the song on there. So I'm not sure it actually has a name.

But, I wouldn't give up yet...! It's possible I missed it (and maybe someone else can find it, or I could find it later), or that it's mixed in with the DBZ BGM tracks (which I didn't check).

I guess overall I've not been very helpful, though. :(

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:02 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Which would be on 'Makafushigi Adobenchâ!' (2005 ver.) and 'DragonBall & DragonBall Z: Daizenshuu' (5 CD Set). A la, the site.

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:47 pm

TripleRach wrote:
SonEric84 wrote:No, the song I'm talking about is an instrumental piece.
D'oh. I thought you were looking for another vocal song, and my mind confused that scene with the one where they talk about the Dragon Balls at Baba's palace in episode...76? :oops:

Anyway I watched the Bora rising scene, and I also remember that piece of music playing when Gokuu and Giran are staring each other down in the rain. I skimmed through my CDs, and I can't find the song on there. So I'm not sure it actually has a name.

But, I wouldn't give up yet...! It's possible I missed it (and maybe someone else can find it, or I could find it later), or that it's mixed in with the DBZ BGM tracks (which I didn't check).

I guess overall I've not been very helpful, though. :(

No, it's cool, I appreciate the input and the fact that you took the time to look. So thanks for that.

desirecampbell wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:
Which would be on 'Makafushigi Adobenchâ!' (2005 ver.) and 'DragonBall & DragonBall Z: Daizenshuu' (5 CD Set). A la, the site.

Thanks, I figured it would be on the 5 CD set, I just didn't know the title.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:14 pm

Keeping in that vein, does anyone know where I might pick up the 5-cd 'daizenshuu' set? The music page says it's rather rare, but I thought I might as well ask.

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:46 pm

desirecampbell wrote:Keeping in that vein, does anyone know where I might pick up the 5-cd 'daizenshuu' set? The music page says it's rather rare, but I thought I might as well ask.

I think yahoo auctions Japan would be the place to look. Most of the ones I see on ebay and stuff are bootlegs.