How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
I can count the gods and possibly millions of people in total. Does anyone think that Zamasu has the highest kill range than any other villain or what?
- Lord Beerus
- Namekian Warrior
- Posts: 21434
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
- Location: A temple on a giant tree
- Contact:
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
Spoiler:
- Michelle91
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 15820
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Zamasu probably has the biggest body count next to Kid Buu, Freeza, Vegeta and probably Future #17 and #18.
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Well, it was implied that Zamasu and Black killed every mortal and God in all of the other universes (one would wonder how they got rid of Hit though), since they keep repeating that when they're done with Earth, the Zero Mortals plan would be complete.Lord Beerus wrote:I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
I smell a story in thereDoctor. wrote:One would wonder how they got rid of Hit though.Lord Beerus wrote:I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.
How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):
How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):
Spoiler:
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Go for itekrolo2 wrote:I smell a story in thereDoctor. wrote:One would wonder how they got rid of Hit though.Lord Beerus wrote:I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
If we follow the manga, it's easily explainable. Hit there is a weakling and Black is already SS3-tier in base form, he's probably gonna have SSR from the start without having to incorporate Goku's fighting style into his body too, would easily explain how he killed Hit. In the anime it's a bit different though, Black was a weakling at the start, didn't have access to SSR yet and one could argue that anime!Hit is stronger than full-power Black, too.
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
I wouldn't say manga Hit is a weakling since Goku needed SSGod to get the edge then SSBlue to get around his maximum power. But you're right, Hit's greater power in the anime and adaptable Time Skip make it very unlikely Black & Future Zamasu could take him down.Doctor. wrote: Go for itIf we follow the manga, it's easily explainable. Hit there is a weakling and Black is already SS3-tier in base form, he's probably gonna have SSR from the start without having to incorporate Goku's fighting style into his body too, would easily explain how he killed Hit. In the anime it's a bit different though, Black was a weakling at the start, didn't have access to SSR yet and one could argue that anime!Hit is stronger than full-power Black, too.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.
How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):
How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):
Spoiler:
-
GodKaio-Ken
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2326
- Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:00 pm
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
I can think of a couple ways.ekrolo2 wrote:I wouldn't say manga Hit is a weakling since Goku needed SSGod to get the edge then SSBlue to get around his maximum power. But you're right, Hit's greater power in the anime and adaptable Time Skip make it very unlikely Black & Future Zamasu could take him down.Doctor. wrote: Go for itIf we follow the manga, it's easily explainable. Hit there is a weakling and Black is already SS3-tier in base form, he's probably gonna have SSR from the start without having to incorporate Goku's fighting style into his body too, would easily explain how he killed Hit. In the anime it's a bit different though, Black was a weakling at the start, didn't have access to SSR yet and one could argue that anime!Hit is stronger than full-power Black, too.
1) Zamasu grabs hit by surprise and Black does the Kamehameha like against Goku/Vegeta.
2) Black pops out of nowhere with an instant transmission Kamehameha (assuming he knows it already).
3) Zamasu is just immortal and wears Hit down even though he's constantly defeated....Hit runs out of energy.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia
Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter
Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"
Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter
Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Where was it implied that they killed every mortal? Gods yes, but mortal?Doctor. wrote:Well, it was implied that Zamasu and Black killed every mortal and God in all of the other universes (one would wonder how they got rid of Hit though), since they keep repeating that when they're done with Earth, the Zero Mortals plan would be complete.Lord Beerus wrote:I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Probably because they keep talking about the Zero Mortals Plan coming to fruition soon.kinisking wrote:Where was it implied that they killed every mortal? Gods yes, but mortal?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.
How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):
How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):
Spoiler:
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Black has an oddly vague line when he's first describing the Zero Mortals plan about how they've already killed "mortal" before and now they'll kill the Earthlings. Adding it to the references about completing the Zero Mortals plan soon, it does make it sound like in context they're saying they've killed "all mortals" already, aside from the humans. It's not directly stated though.
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Wouldn't it make the 12 universe arc (if it is next) boring. If Zamasu was able to beat anyone were gonna meet in it? Doesn't quite sound like the DB way of doing things, or am I missing something?
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Oh Haha that's true, but i interpreted it as them saying they won't have anyone to go against them soonekrolo2 wrote:Probably because they keep talking about the Zero Mortals Plan coming to fruition soon.kinisking wrote:Where was it implied that they killed every mortal? Gods yes, but mortal?
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.
-
Animelover5487
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:19 pm
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Hard to tell. Zamasu killed all the gods in the multiverse assuming he's talking about literally all the gods including lower ones of King Kai's status then he probably has a body count in the hundreds with that action alone. He's killed all life on a number of planets but we don't know exactly how many planets or how much life that was he exterminated. Freeza has been running a planet trading organization where his men working for him exterminates all life from planets and sells them to the highest bidder and we know he's been doing this for a very, very long time. The Saiyans had been active participants of this genocidal business for quite a long time as well and had previously killed all the Tuffles in Planet Salad to steal there planet and rename it. Then there's Boo who Kaioshin said destroyed hundreds of planets.
But overall the character with the highest bodycount would be Zen'o since he destroyed six universes (trillions of lives).
But overall the character with the highest bodycount would be Zen'o since he destroyed six universes (trillions of lives).
- DBZAOTA482
- Banned
- Posts: 6995
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Hard to say but from what Zamasu has shown he's definitely lagging behind the main villains of DBZ as they've killed at least millions of people each.
fadeddreams5 wrote:Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.
I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
I highly doubt any of the Cells killed millions.DBZAOTA482 wrote:Hard to say but from what Zamasu has shown he's definitely lagging behind the main villains of DBZ as they've killed at least millions of people each.
- DBZAOTA482
- Banned
- Posts: 6995
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
We saw Timeline 1 Cell absorb people from multiple towns and even destroy a bunch of continent-sized islands that were fully inhabited. He definitely killed at least millions.Doctor. wrote:I highly doubt any of the Cells killed millions.DBZAOTA482 wrote:Hard to say but from what Zamasu has shown he's definitely lagging behind the main villains of DBZ as they've killed at least millions of people each.
fadeddreams5 wrote:Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.
I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.
- Neo-Makaiōshin
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2520
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
- Location: Argentina
- Contact:
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
As far as on-screen kill count goes Zamasu would rank in the lowest (only killing Bulma and a few gods) side of the ranking. Majin Bu has the highest body count on-screen with Cell being second and maybe Freeza as third.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.
- Michelle91
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 15820
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Goku Black destroy all of the mortals in Trunks timeline expect for Earth. I think the Nameks, The Galactic Patrol, Freeza's Empire (Sorbet, Tagoma, Shisami and everyone else), Monaka and everyone else is dead by Goku Black. Not to mention the other God of Destruction and Kaioshin from the other universes are gone too. That's probably the biggest body count than anyone else in the series.
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea
- Lord Frieza
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3801
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:36 pm
Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?
Buu is are number one best killer. Its kind of a toss-up for Zamasu and Frieza, since its never stated how many worlds Zamasu's ravaged it should go to Frieza but Zamasu should get bonus points for killing of high profile targets.
Also Hit's an assassin who's over 1'000 years old, his body count must be huge too. And befor you say he's not a villain, at this point in time he's an assassin i.e. a guy who kills people for money. No matter how cool he may be unless he's been doing it against his will this whole time the guys an S rank professional, amoral killer!
Also Hit's an assassin who's over 1'000 years old, his body count must be huge too. And befor you say he's not a villain, at this point in time he's an assassin i.e. a guy who kills people for money. No matter how cool he may be unless he's been doing it against his will this whole time the guys an S rank professional, amoral killer!




