How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
keyz05
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:02 am
Location: Plano, TX
Contact:

How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by keyz05 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:11 am

I can count the gods and possibly millions of people in total. Does anyone think that Zamasu has the highest kill range than any other villain or what?

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21434
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:11 pm

I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.

User avatar
Michelle91
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 15820
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Michelle91 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Zamasu probably has the biggest body count next to Kid Buu, Freeza, Vegeta and probably Future #17 and #18.
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea

User avatar
Doctor.
Banned
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am
Location: Portugal

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Doctor. » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
Well, it was implied that Zamasu and Black killed every mortal and God in all of the other universes (one would wonder how they got rid of Hit though), since they keep repeating that when they're done with Earth, the Zero Mortals plan would be complete.

User avatar
ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7865
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 am
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by ekrolo2 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
One would wonder how they got rid of Hit though.
I smell a story in there ;)
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

User avatar
Doctor.
Banned
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am
Location: Portugal

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Doctor. » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:29 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Doctor. wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
One would wonder how they got rid of Hit though.
I smell a story in there ;)
Go for it :lol:

If we follow the manga, it's easily explainable. Hit there is a weakling and Black is already SS3-tier in base form, he's probably gonna have SSR from the start without having to incorporate Goku's fighting style into his body too, would easily explain how he killed Hit. In the anime it's a bit different though, Black was a weakling at the start, didn't have access to SSR yet and one could argue that anime!Hit is stronger than full-power Black, too.

User avatar
ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7865
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 am
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by ekrolo2 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Doctor. wrote: Go for it :lol: If we follow the manga, it's easily explainable. Hit there is a weakling and Black is already SS3-tier in base form, he's probably gonna have SSR from the start without having to incorporate Goku's fighting style into his body too, would easily explain how he killed Hit. In the anime it's a bit different though, Black was a weakling at the start, didn't have access to SSR yet and one could argue that anime!Hit is stronger than full-power Black, too.
I wouldn't say manga Hit is a weakling since Goku needed SSGod to get the edge then SSBlue to get around his maximum power. But you're right, Hit's greater power in the anime and adaptable Time Skip make it very unlikely Black & Future Zamasu could take him down.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:00 pm

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:48 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Doctor. wrote: Go for it :lol: If we follow the manga, it's easily explainable. Hit there is a weakling and Black is already SS3-tier in base form, he's probably gonna have SSR from the start without having to incorporate Goku's fighting style into his body too, would easily explain how he killed Hit. In the anime it's a bit different though, Black was a weakling at the start, didn't have access to SSR yet and one could argue that anime!Hit is stronger than full-power Black, too.
I wouldn't say manga Hit is a weakling since Goku needed SSGod to get the edge then SSBlue to get around his maximum power. But you're right, Hit's greater power in the anime and adaptable Time Skip make it very unlikely Black & Future Zamasu could take him down.
I can think of a couple ways.

1) Zamasu grabs hit by surprise and Black does the Kamehameha like against Goku/Vegeta.

2) Black pops out of nowhere with an instant transmission Kamehameha (assuming he knows it already).

3) Zamasu is just immortal and wears Hit down even though he's constantly defeated....Hit runs out of energy.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

User avatar
kinisking
I Live Here
Posts: 4987
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:21 pm
Location: United States.

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by kinisking » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:I think Kid Boo outdoes Zamasu considering he has been around since the beginning of time and went on endless rampages across the universe. But Zamasu certainly ranks second on the list.
Well, it was implied that Zamasu and Black killed every mortal and God in all of the other universes (one would wonder how they got rid of Hit though), since they keep repeating that when they're done with Earth, the Zero Mortals plan would be complete.
Where was it implied that they killed every mortal? Gods yes, but mortal?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

User avatar
ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7865
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 am
Location: Split, Croatia

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:36 pm

kinisking wrote:Where was it implied that they killed every mortal? Gods yes, but mortal?
Probably because they keep talking about the Zero Mortals Plan coming to fruition soon.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Neon Z
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1152
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:34 am

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Neon Z » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Black has an oddly vague line when he's first describing the Zero Mortals plan about how they've already killed "mortal" before and now they'll kill the Earthlings. Adding it to the references about completing the Zero Mortals plan soon, it does make it sound like in context they're saying they've killed "all mortals" already, aside from the humans. It's not directly stated though.

User avatar
Retan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1405
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 am

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Retan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Wouldn't it make the 12 universe arc (if it is next) boring. If Zamasu was able to beat anyone were gonna meet in it? Doesn't quite sound like the DB way of doing things, or am I missing something?

User avatar
kinisking
I Live Here
Posts: 4987
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:21 pm
Location: United States.

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by kinisking » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:37 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
kinisking wrote:Where was it implied that they killed every mortal? Gods yes, but mortal?
Probably because they keep talking about the Zero Mortals Plan coming to fruition soon.
Oh Haha that's true, but i interpreted it as them saying they won't have anyone to go against them soon
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Animelover5487
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Animelover5487 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Hard to tell. Zamasu killed all the gods in the multiverse assuming he's talking about literally all the gods including lower ones of King Kai's status then he probably has a body count in the hundreds with that action alone. He's killed all life on a number of planets but we don't know exactly how many planets or how much life that was he exterminated. Freeza has been running a planet trading organization where his men working for him exterminates all life from planets and sells them to the highest bidder and we know he's been doing this for a very, very long time. The Saiyans had been active participants of this genocidal business for quite a long time as well and had previously killed all the Tuffles in Planet Salad to steal there planet and rename it. Then there's Boo who Kaioshin said destroyed hundreds of planets.

But overall the character with the highest bodycount would be Zen'o since he destroyed six universes (trillions of lives).

User avatar
DBZAOTA482
Banned
Posts: 6995
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm
Contact:

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:03 am

Hard to say but from what Zamasu has shown he's definitely lagging behind the main villains of DBZ as they've killed at least millions of people each.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

User avatar
Doctor.
Banned
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am
Location: Portugal

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Doctor. » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:35 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:Hard to say but from what Zamasu has shown he's definitely lagging behind the main villains of DBZ as they've killed at least millions of people each.
I highly doubt any of the Cells killed millions.

User avatar
DBZAOTA482
Banned
Posts: 6995
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm
Contact:

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:57 am

Doctor. wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:Hard to say but from what Zamasu has shown he's definitely lagging behind the main villains of DBZ as they've killed at least millions of people each.
I highly doubt any of the Cells killed millions.
We saw Timeline 1 Cell absorb people from multiple towns and even destroy a bunch of continent-sized islands that were fully inhabited. He definitely killed at least millions.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

User avatar
Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here
Posts: 2520
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
Location: Argentina
Contact:

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:51 pm

As far as on-screen kill count goes Zamasu would rank in the lowest (only killing Bulma and a few gods) side of the ranking. Majin Bu has the highest body count on-screen with Cell being second and maybe Freeza as third.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

User avatar
Michelle91
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 15820
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Michelle91 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Goku Black destroy all of the mortals in Trunks timeline expect for Earth. I think the Nameks, The Galactic Patrol, Freeza's Empire (Sorbet, Tagoma, Shisami and everyone else), Monaka and everyone else is dead by Goku Black. Not to mention the other God of Destruction and Kaioshin from the other universes are gone too. That's probably the biggest body count than anyone else in the series.
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea

User avatar
Lord Frieza
I Live Here
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Re: How many kills did Zamasu make than other villain's in series?

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Buu is are number one best killer. Its kind of a toss-up for Zamasu and Frieza, since its never stated how many worlds Zamasu's ravaged it should go to Frieza but Zamasu should get bonus points for killing of high profile targets.

Also Hit's an assassin who's over 1'000 years old, his body count must be huge too. And befor you say he's not a villain, at this point in time he's an assassin i.e. a guy who kills people for money. No matter how cool he may be unless he's been doing it against his will this whole time the guys an S rank professional, amoral killer!

Post Reply