If the rumors is true, then a lot of things from the original will get cut for better or worse. I hope it is for better.Neo-Makaiōshin wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:11 am https://x.com/SugoiLITE/status/2104473137668645264
[RUMOR] The show will be 19 episodes long.
The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026
- super michael
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:05 am
Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026
Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026
I doubt they can remaster the rest (Goku Black and the Tournament of Power) in one single other series.
But if that was the case somehow, I guess it would be named Dragon Ball Super: Zeno since he is the common denominator between the two arcs, with his existence just having been revealed at the end of Dragon Ball Super: Beerus.
Otherwise, if they wouldn't name it after a specific character (we have an upcoming series named Dragon Ball Super: The Galactic Patrols after all), then it could be something like "The Gods' Plans" or something, since both arcs involve being caught in deities plans (whether it's for a serious project or just a massive lethal game) whether mortals like it or not.
But if that was the case somehow, I guess it would be named Dragon Ball Super: Zeno since he is the common denominator between the two arcs, with his existence just having been revealed at the end of Dragon Ball Super: Beerus.
Otherwise, if they wouldn't name it after a specific character (we have an upcoming series named Dragon Ball Super: The Galactic Patrols after all), then it could be something like "The Gods' Plans" or something, since both arcs involve being caught in deities plans (whether it's for a serious project or just a massive lethal game) whether mortals like it or not.
Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026
Honestly, I'll probably tune into this week to week, unlike Daima. I just wish we'd officially do an English broadcast dub. I have NO idea how we're not already there with this franchise. The fact that we still have lagtime for dubs of the shows int his franchise when Toei let them dub 2 of the films in less time is just fucking asinine.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://linktr.ee/Scsigs
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://linktr.ee/Scsigs
Spoiler:
Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026
You know that's a very good point and makes a lot of sense.Cold Skin wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:24 pm I doubt they can remaster the rest (Goku Black and the Tournament of Power) in one single other series.
But if that was the case somehow, I guess it would be named Dragon Ball Super: Zeno since he is the common denominator between the two arcs, with his existence just having been revealed at the end of Dragon Ball Super: Beerus.
Otherwise, if they wouldn't name it after a specific character (we have an upcoming series named Dragon Ball Super: The Galactic Patrols after all), then it could be something like "The Gods' Plans" or something, since both arcs involve being caught in deities plans (whether it's for a serious project or just a massive lethal game) whether mortals like it or not.
It's Dragon Ball Super: Beerus, because one might say he's the top dog(..well top CAT), it's his world and we all just live in it, until Zeno shows up and establishes that's no longer the case, this is Zeno's world and even Beerus cowers before him.
God's plan? Drake with the opening and ending themes?
Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026
I wonder if it'll same-day stream on Disney+/Hulu like they did with Daima.
On hiatus.

