The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
super michael
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:05 am

Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026

Post by super michael » Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:22 am

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:11 am https://x.com/SugoiLITE/status/2104473137668645264

[RUMOR] The show will be 19 episodes long.
If the rumors is true, then a lot of things from the original will get cut for better or worse. I hope it is for better.

User avatar
Cold Skin
I Live Here
Posts: 2826
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: France

Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026

Post by Cold Skin » Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:24 pm

I doubt they can remaster the rest (Goku Black and the Tournament of Power) in one single other series.
But if that was the case somehow, I guess it would be named Dragon Ball Super: Zeno since he is the common denominator between the two arcs, with his existence just having been revealed at the end of Dragon Ball Super: Beerus.

Otherwise, if they wouldn't name it after a specific character (we have an upcoming series named Dragon Ball Super: The Galactic Patrols after all), then it could be something like "The Gods' Plans" or something, since both arcs involve being caught in deities plans (whether it's for a serious project or just a massive lethal game) whether mortals like it or not.

tinlunlau
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 2:44 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026

Post by tinlunlau » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:00 am

https://youtu.be/i2iicVzWa5A?si=r-zFdn003JsvSBRJ

Apparently Netflix is getting DBS Beerus as well.
The world is your's.

User avatar
Scsigs
I Live Here
Posts: 4136
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:55 am
Location: NY, USA
Contact:

Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026

Post by Scsigs » Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:42 am

Honestly, I'll probably tune into this week to week, unlike Daima. I just wish we'd officially do an English broadcast dub. I have NO idea how we're not already there with this franchise. The fact that we still have lagtime for dubs of the shows int his franchise when Toei let them dub 2 of the films in less time is just fucking asinine.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://linktr.ee/Scsigs

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7992
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026

Post by dbgtFO » Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:48 am

Cold Skin wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:24 pm I doubt they can remaster the rest (Goku Black and the Tournament of Power) in one single other series.
But if that was the case somehow, I guess it would be named Dragon Ball Super: Zeno since he is the common denominator between the two arcs, with his existence just having been revealed at the end of Dragon Ball Super: Beerus.

Otherwise, if they wouldn't name it after a specific character (we have an upcoming series named Dragon Ball Super: The Galactic Patrols after all), then it could be something like "The Gods' Plans" or something, since both arcs involve being caught in deities plans (whether it's for a serious project or just a massive lethal game) whether mortals like it or not.
You know that's a very good point and makes a lot of sense.
It's Dragon Ball Super: Beerus, because one might say he's the top dog(..well top CAT), it's his world and we all just live in it, until Zeno shows up and establishes that's no longer the case, this is Zeno's world and even Beerus cowers before him.

God's plan? Drake with the opening and ending themes? :lolno:

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15307
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026

Post by Chuquita » Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:02 pm

I wonder if it'll same-day stream on Disney+/Hulu like they did with Daima.
On hiatus.

Post Reply