Picture Suggestions / Requests?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:18 pm

Leotaku wrote:
Eclipse: Sure. Could you provide some Cell reference?
What, you mean a pic of Cell? I don't really know as he's not in the screenie I provided or anything. If you'd like, you can do it without him =)

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:58 pm

Leotaku wrote:lost in thought: I'd be willing to draw, but I'll only do one. So please pick. :P
Well, go with the one with two Roshi's, where he looks silly.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:02 pm

You meant pics? Nope. Otherwise I'd just get the pics. I only really want images of stuff that never took place. King Vegeta is never shown in Oozaru form, and Freeza, in any form, is never shown fighting an Oozaru.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Leotaku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Leotaku » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:40 am

Eclipse: I wasn't asking for a screencapture necessarily, I mean, just a picture of Cell's second form so I could draw him. :P

lost in thought: That one should be fun. :lol:

Dayspring: Again, I wasn't necessarily asking for screencaps, I meant King Vegeta (in his normal form, since that's all there is) so that I knew what his armor looked like, and Freeza's form so that I could draw it.
I don't need specific reference, just character design sort of reference.
But nevermind.

Progress

Drawing Finished
Big Bang
Freeza VS Oozarus
18 VS Krillin
Cell VS Military

Not Started
Roshis
Vegeta and Cell

Waiting for Reference
Gohan VS Raditz

Edit: By the way, no more requests right now please; I have enough to do between these, some other requests,school, and my own agendas.
Last edited by Leotaku on Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:13 am

Hey, guess what I found? An old vieo with both Super-Vegeta vs. Cell (looking at cell from behind Vegeta) and King Vegeta transforming into Oozaru.

What are the odds on that?

http://dbz-rpg.mygamecharacters.com/staff/leotaku/

Leotaku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Leotaku » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:34 pm

I don't recall King Vegeta doing that. Do you know where it's from?
Hey, he DOESN'T keep his goatee. :lol:

Thanks for sharing those. :P
Reminds me, I don't know how I'm going to do the mouth beam in my Oozaru picture. There's so little room for it, and it's so big, I don't know how I'm going to effectively show Freeza blocking it with one hand, and at that angle of the picture. :shock:
Guess I'll have to see..

AznMastah

Post by AznMastah » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:56 pm

OH OH I HAVE A REQUEST!!!! Since i'm a sad person and have nearly every pic of Mirai Trunks on the internet does anyone have a RARE picture of him?
If I'm dodging i wont get hit, if i'm protecting someone I won't let them die, and if I'm attacking...I WILL CUT YOU!!!!

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:06 pm

Leotaku wrote:I don't recall King Vegeta doing that. Do you know where it's from?
Hey, he DOESN'T keep his goatee. :lol:
Feh, it's from GT, when Baby has a flashback to the his origins.

Therefore it doesn't count. :x

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:05 am

Hey, I didn't know we were allowed to post fan art here. I thought it was against the rules or somthing. I really liked all the art I seen in this discussion, Well anyways I drew this Majin Boo in MS Paint like two years ago. :lol: I know it dosen't compare to the art posted before, but whatever.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b90/tanoo ... nt=123.jpg

Dominator
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dominator » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:07 am

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Hey, I didn't know we were allowed to post fan art here. I thought it was against the rules or somthing. I really liked all the art I seen in this discussion, Well anyways I drew this Majin Boo in MS Paint like two years ago. :lol: I know it dosen't compare to the art posted before, but whatever.

That actually looks pretty scary.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/vendavaleste/]Carrion - The Dominator Fansite[/url]

Leotaku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Leotaku » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:47 am

AznMastah: That wasn't exactly the point of the topic. :lol:
And, I wouldn't know what would be rare anyway.

Tanooki Kuribo: I don't think there are any rules against fanart here. There's been topics here and there in the past, and I've never seen them get closed. Anyone else who has any is welcome to post it in here, I'd love to see it.
That Buu is actually kinda funky. It's a different look on him, and I'm always up for something different in fanart. :P Thanks for sharing it. And glad you liked mine.

Update
Drawing Finished
Big Bang
Freeza VS Oozarus
18 VS Krillin
Cell VS Military
Roshis
Vegeta and Cell

Waiting for Reference
Gohan VS Raditz

Start colouring soon...
Last edited by Leotaku on Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:55 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Hey, I didn't know we were allowed to post fan art here. I thought it was against the rules or somthing. I really liked all the art I seen in this discussion, Well anyways I drew this Majin Boo in MS Paint like two years ago. :lol: I know it dosen't compare to the art posted before, but whatever.

Those are some mad paint skills.

-edit-
And I think a Fant-Art section would be a good idea, but it might end up being floded with bad, unoriginal stuff.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:40 pm

*Kicks the board and sticks a million "Randomness Boards this way" signs into the ground*

Why is it that people here are always asking for things (such as Fanfiction and Fanart boards) that already exist on Randomness and are leaving Randomness to stagnate? I mean, the link is under my sig... you know, the little WWW button? *sigh*
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:41 pm

Didn't have any where else to post this but I wanted to show everyone my SSJ Bardock and another sketch of Goku. I did copy both pictures, I drew them in pen, you know the little blue ones you get from the betting shop's...them ones.

My DB Fan manga:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19169 [The new version]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1942]Chapter 1
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2685]Chapter 2
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:47 pm

Bejiita wrote:Didn't have any where else to post this but I wanted to show everyone my SSJ Bardock and another sketch of Goku. I did copy both pictures, I drew them in pen, you know the little blue ones you get from the betting shop's...them ones.

[img]THIS%20IMAGE%20HAS%20BEEN%20YOINKED%20BY%20DAYSPRING%20DUE%20TO%20KICK-ASS%20SSJ%20BARDOCK-NESS[/img]
Mine! :P

Xyex: Because the Randomness boards have a tendency to randomly delete accounts, maybe? :P
Maybe you should sign up for a new board or something.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:42 pm

Dayspring wrote:
Bejiita wrote:Didn't have any where else to post this but I wanted to show everyone my SSJ Bardock and another sketch of Goku. I did copy both pictures, I drew them in pen, you know the little blue ones you get from the betting shop's...them ones.

[img]THIS%20IMAGE%20HAS%20BEEN%20YOINKED%20BY%20DAYSPRING%20DUE%20TO%20KICK-ASS%20SSJ%20BARDOCK-NESS[/img]

Xyex: Because the Randomness boards have a tendency to randomly delete accounts, maybe? :P
I don't get the yoinked word.

I think you like the picture. :D
My DB Fan manga:
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:51 pm

Dayspring wrote:

I've not heard of any problems of accounts being deleted. Not that I remember, at least.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:17 pm

Xyex wrote:
Dayspring wrote:

I've not heard of any problems of accounts being deleted. Not that I remember, at least.
What are you talking about? You even fixed the problem for me once! :P
When that password stopped working I gave up for good (was getting a smidgin turned off by the immaturity. Funny how of-topicness does that to us).

Leotaku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Leotaku » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:37 am

Bejiita wrote: I don't get the yoinked word.

I think you like the picture. :D
"Yoink!" is an interjection sometimes said in English when stealing or otherwise taking something. It is considered non-auditory onomatopoeia. It can also be used as a slang verb for steal, as in "Someone yoinked my I.D. card!".
:P

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:37 am

Oh, so he is trying to claim property of a picture I copied from Toriyama, be my guest, like I give a shit.

When I steal things I steal proper things worth stealing.

If he wanted it and asked it's not like I would have said no anyway. :|

Have lots of fun with it Dayspring.
My DB Fan manga: