Search found 7741 matches

by dbgtFO
Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:02 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
Replies: 5696
Views: 1721161

Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions


I personally hate DB Power Scalers because they suck up the fun of the series. They only care about feats and how character a is stronger than character b. They always take things for face vaule when most of the time, most character statements aren't meant to be taken seriously.


And here I am ...
by dbgtFO
Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:48 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026
Replies: 625
Views: 374976

Re: The TV Anime Series Dragon Ball Super: Beerus will be broadcast on Fuji TV in the fall of 2026


I doubt they can remaster the rest (Goku Black and the Tournament of Power) in one single other series.
But if that was the case somehow, I guess it would be named Dragon Ball Super: Zeno since he is the common denominator between the two arcs, with his existence just having been revealed at the ...
by dbgtFO
Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:02 am
Forum: Fan-Created Works
Topic: MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 9/28/26!)
Replies: 2955
Views: 1330126

Re: MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 9/28/26!)

Check out my conspiracy theory regarding Buu and that arc in the comments over there.
I believe I have posted it on Kanzenshuu before, just can't remember.
by dbgtFO
Sat Sep 26, 2026 4:41 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
Replies: 5696
Views: 1721161

Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions


Pound for pound, Super is much better than GT & I can't be convinced otherwise.

A fucking men to that
GT bored me out of my mind and the fighting sucks 90% of the time, biggest sin you can commit in a Dragon Ball show! Super at least really gave it a good go at times obviously peaking with ...
by dbgtFO
Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:50 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Italian DBZ cast fired/stricter contracts?
Replies: 1
Views: 259

Re: Italian DBZ cast fired/stricter contracts?

We already have a thread here:
https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50124

Unfortunately not a lot of engagement in that one...
But yeah, Toei are evil, as is typical for a massive corporation, that want to control more and more and more

Just wait for that to happen to the americans ...
by dbgtFO
Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:28 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Dragon Ball X LEGO Collaboration Announced
Replies: 5
Views: 425

Re: Dragon Ball X LEGO Collaboration Announced

I feel like this was already known like long ago
Was this leaked or something or did I dream up a DB x Lego collaboration? :think:
by dbgtFO
Mon Sep 14, 2026 4:03 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: For some reason EU voice actors had to agree to not participate in public events or not get contract renewals
Replies: 7
Views: 598

Re: For some reason EU voice actors had to agree to not participate in public events or not get contract renewals


You could be right with all your guesses. I feel that for now the US dub is too big, but if they had the chance, TOEI would apply this to them as well. The answer is usually "money". I don't feel any European VA has given the DB some kind of bad PR. Heck, we've had jailbirds in the US dub who ...
by dbgtFO
Mon Sep 14, 2026 3:26 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: For some reason EU voice actors had to agree to not participate in public events or not get contract renewals
Replies: 7
Views: 598

Re: For some reason EU voice actors had to agree to not participate in public events or not get contract renewals

I'm shocked you are the one to post this!
But great topic!

Toei are really aiming for 1st place in dystopian corporate practices, huh

What are their real objective with this?
Replace all non english dubbing with in house ai dubbing, controlled by Toei themselves?
Then eventually in the not so ...
by dbgtFO
Sat Aug 29, 2026 2:43 am
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Gohan's anger as a theme - did it ever have a satisfying payoff?
Replies: 7
Views: 3463

Re: Gohan's anger as a theme - did it ever have a satisfying payoff?

Zebra wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2026 4:24 pm Much better than him sitting on his ass for a free power-up.
Indeed.
If Gohan kept the main character spot, that would have been a proper way to make him deserving of that power.
As it is, all the powerups after SS2 just seem like jokes.
by dbgtFO
Sat May 30, 2026 4:01 am
Forum: Fan-Created Works
Topic: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread
Replies: 12943
Views: 3331644

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread


Lightbing and dbgtFO's suggestion that Trunks was already about as strong as he'd get before going into the Room of Spirit and Time when he arrived in the past is a good one, and definitely something I'm going to incorporate into the revised version (though I think I'm going to take a small a ...
by dbgtFO
Fri May 29, 2026 5:17 am
Forum: Fan-Created Works
Topic: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread
Replies: 12943
Views: 3331644

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread


I finally completed my Battle Power Chart series, all the way to Boo (I'll be reposting the previous images here so they're all in one place). Let me know what you guys think!

Zarbon and Dodoria are moved down a smidge to widen the gap between them and Vegeta.

Personally I don't think that's ...
by dbgtFO
Thu May 28, 2026 10:36 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Non-thread-worthy discussions
Replies: 5696
Views: 1721161

Re: Non-thread-worthy discussions

Piccolo with pink muscly arms or yellow muscly arms..
I think both look great, though I think I prefer the pink!
Anyone who knows about color theory can say if either of them have some good theory going here?
https://preview.redd.it/yardrat-goku-vs-android-saga-piccolo-pre-kami-v0-29oa2dxueu3h1 ...
by dbgtFO
Sat May 23, 2026 11:25 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread
Replies: 40600
Views: 7528164

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread



Toriyama never said that.
That was a comment left by whoever was formatting the interview.
You can tell by the other ridiculous level of blatant posturing this statement is.
It's textbook marketing strategy, not a reasonable statement.


It was a Q&A with the man himself.

Out of all your ...
by dbgtFO
Tue May 19, 2026 3:52 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread
Replies: 40600
Views: 7528164

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread


Every single post Boo Saga story puts Goku over Gohan, and in an interview soon after the Boo Saga ended Toriyama said Goku is “The always pure strongest in the universe. Goku is #1 after all!”. It’s a generic line, but it shows Gohan being the strongest in the universe was never supposed to be ...
by dbgtFO
Sat May 16, 2026 7:01 am
Forum: Fan-Created Works
Topic: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread
Replies: 12943
Views: 3331644

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread


I started a new list with a new format, kinda based that one chart from Weekly Shonen Jump (and that old fake V-Jump image ). It's only the Saiyan arc, so far (not the most riveting thing in the world), but I just wanted to get it out there.


https://i.imgur.com/zJ6Vh3R.jpeg

Most of the ...
by dbgtFO
Sat May 09, 2026 6:36 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: I was at Comicon Napoli and got to watch Kazuhiko Torishima being interviewed.
Replies: 42
Views: 41077

Re: I was at Comicon Napoli and got to watch Kazuhiko Torishima being interviewed.

Jesus this guy just does NOT hold back hahaha
Well except the secret announcement part, we'll see soon enough what it will be.
I agree on Daima pretty much.
by dbgtFO
Mon Apr 13, 2026 9:04 am
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread
Replies: 37914
Views: 5804539

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread



Closer to Base Saiyans than the Super Saiyans when you consider the fact that, off-guard or not, Goku's punch staggered him. If you think that Base Goku (Android Saga) > Super Saiyan Goku (Frieza Saga) then by all means go ahead but I personally think nobody in that part of the story was ...
by dbgtFO
Mon Apr 13, 2026 8:38 am
Forum: Website & Community Discussion
Topic: Do you look back on your old posts and regret posting them?
Replies: 13
Views: 36107

Re: Do you look back on your old posts and regret posting them?

Huh, now Topic Creator has had their account deactivated.
I guess they really had some paranoia about his socalled political dissent landing him in hot water :think:
by dbgtFO
Thu Apr 02, 2026 11:55 am
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Aside from the casualties, why did Goku agree to fight Majin Vegeta?
Replies: 13
Views: 197040

Re: Aside from the casualties, why did Goku agree to fight Majin Vegeta?

He expected himself to be much stronger than Vegeta and planned on beating him quickly.
That would probably then be enough to convince Vegeta that it was futile and he would then totalk some sense into him.
by dbgtFO
Thu Apr 02, 2026 11:47 am
Forum: Website & Community Discussion
Topic: Do you look back on your old posts and regret posting them?
Replies: 13
Views: 36107

Re: Do you look back on your old posts and regret posting them?


I joined Kanzenshuu in 2022, but I started posting here in 2024, in anticipation of the then-upcoming Dragon Ball Daima.

I forgot to mention that I've reported the post, as well as messaged the moderators via PM, to edit it to remove the political dissent/criticism content.


What does not being ...