This week, Herms joins us for part two of our look at the “intended endings” to the series. The Freeza arc takes the brunt of fan pontification in this area, but the Cell and Majin Boo arcs have their own fair share of illogical fan speculation and half-truths. What evidence exists pointing to specific points that could have served as the ending to the entire series? Download the show now, or head on over to the podcast page for more information or to subscribe.
Episode #0254! VegettoEX and Julian discuss the announced sale of FUNimation, a new “DragonBall SD” chapter on the horizon, and all the international “DragonBall Kai” delays. Herms joins us for part two of our discussion about Toriyama’s intended endings to the series, this time from the Cell arc through the end of the Majin Boo arc. Did the author ever actually say he wanted to end the series during any point within these two story arcs?
- DBSD Chapter 2 Announcement @ Shonen Jump
- Australian “Kai” Part 4 Delay Announcement @ Madman
- FUNimation DB Season 2 Price Drop @ RightStuf
- FUNimation Sale Announcement @ Navarre
- Toriyama’s Intended Endings @ Kanzenshuu
- FUNimation DBZ TV Dragon Box 5 @ Amazon
- German DBZ DVD Box 9 (R2 PAL) @ Amazon Germany