This week’s topic is brought to us via Meri, who (from the sounds of it) embarrassed a couple dudes with Kame/Kaiō t-shirts at the gym. To what extent do you like to wear your heart on your sleeve, so to speak? Is anything fair game, or do you prefer the more subtle route with showcasing your love for our favorite franchise? A good bit of news catch-up takes place, along with a couple of your questions about Dragon Ball Kai, and that’s a podcast episode!
Episode #0310! There are a variety of ways to show your love for “Dragon Ball” in public, so what level do you take it to? Are you one for the full-on cosplay walking down the street, or are the subtle logo-parodies more your style? News catch up and your questions about “Dragon Ball Kai” round out the episode!
- Ryō Horikawa To Attend Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012
- Yamcha and Broli Join “Zenkai Battle Royale”
- Namco-Bandai Acknowledges Missing “Budokai 2” in HD Collection
- Baby Janenba Introduced in “Dragon Ball Heroes”
- Kame/Kaio T-Shirt @ Amazon
Enjoy! Discuss this episode on the Kanzenshuu forum.