The confusion, mystery, and insanity surrounding the production of Dragon Ball Super only seems to escalate with each passing week. Between the stealth non-announcement of “King Ryū” as the new series composer, said blog post’s subsequent removal, and last episode’s random insertion of a new series director to the opening credits… Dragon Ball Super seems to be a mess. Join us for a review of the major news stories, chatter on social media from animators involved in the series itself, and your own thoughts on how production could be corrected.
Episode #0397! VegettoEX and Hujio discuss the mess of production issues “Dragon Ball Super” appears to face on a week-to-week basis. With a new series composer and new series director, are things back on track? Is it impossible to save the series, or does it not even need saving in the first place? Join us for a review of the major news stories, chatter on social media from animators involved in the series itself, and your own thoughts on how production could be corrected.
- NEWS: “Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden” Receives Patch 1.3.0 in Japan
- NEWS: Toyotarō “Dragon Ball Super” Manga Vol. 1 Content Updates
- NEWS: Ryūsei Nakao Returns as Voice of Frost in “Dragon Ball Super”
- CONTENT: New Translation: Norihito Sumitomo “Dragon Ball Super” Comment
- NEWS: Scriptwriter King Ryū Named Series Composer For Champa Arc
- NEWS: Morio Hatano Appointed New “Dragon Ball Super” Series Director