Episode #0458! Mike, Julian, and Stacey crack open the case of being “Reincarnated as Yamcha”, which recently saw its official English translation from Viz. How does Dragon Garow Lee’s talent carry over to an official product? What kind of story winds up being told, particularly in contrast to how its official rights holders may describe it? What are the benefits of going shirtless to your debut editorial meeting? Tune in for all this and more!
- 00:13 – Introduction
- 04:06 – Topic
- 52:44 – Wrap-up
- “Reincarnated as Yamcha” (English/Viz) @ Amazon
- “Reincarnated as Yamcha” (Japanese/Shueisha) @ Amazon Japan
- “Reincarnated as Yamcha” Buzzfeed Japan Interview English Translation @ Kanzenshuu
- Dragon Garow Lee @ Twitter
- “Fujoshi Trash Talk” Podcast @ iTunes
Our podcast is available via iTunes and/or Google Play Music, or you can pop the direct RSS feed into the program of your choice. You can also listen to this episode by directly downloading the MP3 or by streaming it on SoundCloud or YouTube. We invite you to discuss this episode on our forum.