Back on Episode #0324 of our podcast, we gave you a wonderful look into the interview and testing process as well as the overall experience our own Julian had trying out for Hoko x Tate, the Japanese show that pits expert fans against expert production staff in a maniacal battle of geekery.
The actual episode itself aired this past March, and while Julian did not make the final cut as one of the four contestants, he was still able to attend the screening, meet fans and production staff alike, and is here to tell the tale! Take the quiz along with us — you are on the honor system, though, so no looking up answers or referring to anything until the end. Click on through to our episode’s discussion thread on the forum for all of the answers and let us know how you did!
Episode #0332! VegettoEX and Julian dive back in to the “Hoko x Tate” experience. How did the actual program go? Did the expert fans overtake the expert production staff, and what kinds of questions were tossed back and forth? Tune in and follow along with the quiz for yourself! The ultimate Dragon Ball quiz is ready for you!
- “Dragon Ball Z for Kinect” Comes to Xbox Live Games On Demand
- Miracle Battle Carddass Gains “Z-Warriors Gather” Starter Decks
- Additional “Chōgashu” (“Super Illustration Collection”) Details
- “Dragon Ball Heroes” Galaxy Mission 8 Preview
- “DB Heroes: Victory Mission” Chapter 8 in June V-Jump
- “Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission” Eighth-Week Sales
- More Hints at International “Battle of Gods” Screenings?
- La Cumbia de Gokú – Cañada de la Cumbia & Los Weyes Que Tocan
Enjoy! Discuss this episode and get the answers to the quiz questions on the Kanzenshuu forum.