It seems many of us had a similar idea yesterday: celebrate Father’s Day by tearing apart all the paternal figures in the Dragon Ball series! This week on the podcast, in addition to saying our goodbyes to the great Kenji Utsumi, we toss around all the Dragon Ball dads to see what makes them tick. Who is the most involved in their children’s lives? Who is not, but at least has a good excuse for it? With the way Toriyama writes, can anyone truly be considered a “good dad”…?!
Episode #0336! To celebrate Father’s Day, we tear apart all the bad dads in the series. Goku usually takes the brunt of the criticism, but is this fair? Who else ignores their children, and who does the best job in being a part of their children’s lives? Goodbyes to the great voice actor Kenji Utsumi and news recaps wrap up the show.
- “Battle of Gods” Japanese Home Release Full Details
- FUNimation DBZ “Rock the Dragon” Edition Trailer & Pre-Orders
- “Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission” 14th Week Sales
- “Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission” 15th Week Sales
- Voice Actor Kenji Utsumi Passes Away
- Special Podcast Episode: DBZ Video Game Music #1
Enjoy! Discuss this episode on the Kanzenshuu forum.