Episode #0485! Mike and Julian continue with a great batch of language-related listener questions and your own personal Japanese master class, as well as dive off into an in-depth chat about the Kanzenshuu approach to and administrative stance on “leaks”, both content and news-related in origin.
- 00:13 – Introduction
- 01:52 – Question 1: ウスノロ
- 08:18 – Question 2: Piccolo’s Dialog in Viz’s English Translation
- 14:10 – Question 3: Kanzenshuu Style Guide Spelling Changes (Turtle Hermit, Thouser)
- 27:26 – Question 4: Recommendations for Learning Japanese at Home
- 34:41 – Question 5: には and では
- 36:39 – Question 6: 王 and to King to not to King
- 38:50 – Question 7: Leaks and Leakers
- 49:49 – Sidebar: (Not) Everything is a “Scan”
- 54:13 – Not a Question: 15 Years?!
- 55:58 – Wrap-up
- PODCAST ARCHIVE: Episode #0403 – Jason Thompson Interview
- TWITTER THREAD: (Not) Everything is a “Scan”
- VIDEO ARCHIVE: Bootleg Famicom “Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden 2”
- LIVE GAMING STREAMS: VegettoEX @ Twitch
Our podcast is available via iTunes and/or Google Play Music, or you can pop the direct RSS feed into the program of your choice. You can also listen to this episode by directly downloading the MP3 or by streaming it on Spotify, SoundCloud, or YouTube. We invite you to discuss this episode on our forum.