We are shifting some podcast topic schedules around a little bit this month, which meant that this week’s show needed a topic, and needed one quickly! Thankfully, we have a massive archive of on-going discussions that you all are having every single day, and we can steal from it! I really loved this past week’s discussion of whether or not the series needs a narrator, so that became our main topic for the episode. Add to that two weeks worth of news and home video confusion both in our releases segment and e-mails/questions/feedback, and you have one heck of a show.
Episode #0298! VegettoEX and Meri discuss whether the TV adaptation of “Dragon Ball” needs or benefits from a narrator. What does Jōji Yanami add to the collective package of an episode, and how does it affect the overall structure and perception of said episode? Could the recap be taken away and everything else still work? Two weeks worth of international news, releases, and your home video questions round out the episode!
- “Ultimate Tenkaichi” Review @ Kanzenshuu
- Lyrics @ Kanzenshuu
- Dutch Kanzenban Release Canceled? @ Kanzenshuu
- Latin America Broadcasts & Renewals @ Kanzenshuu
- Namco-Bandai Fiscal 2012 Figures @ Kanzenshuu
- “HD Collection” Video Game Updates @ Kanzenshuu
- “Is a narrator really needed?” Discussion @ Kanzenshuu
- Home Video Guide @ Kanzenshuu