The official Dragon Ball website has been sharing a special “Interview Relay” as we head toward this weekend’s final episode of the Dragon Ball Super television series. The nine interviews — each with a voice representing a member of the Universe 7 team — speak to everyone’s enthusiasm working on the show and what to look forward to as we reach the climax.
- Mayumi Tanaka (Kuririn)
- Hikaru Midorikawa (Tenshinhan)
- Miki Itō (No. 18)
- Masaharu Satō (Kame-Sen’nin)
- Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo)
- Ryō Horikawa (Vegeta)
- Shigeru Nakahara (No. 17)
- Ryūsei Nakao (Freeza)
- Masako Nozawa (Son Goku, Son Gohan)
Each of these interviews have been archived in our “Translations” section.